(Answers must be written in Bodo)
History of Bodo Language
1. Homeland, language family, its present status and its mutual contact with Assamese.
2. (a) Phonemes : Vowel and Consonant Phonemes
3. Morphology: Gender, Case & Case endings, Plural suffix, Definitives, Verbal suffix.
4. Vocabulary and its sources.
5. Syntax : Types of sentences, Word Order
6. History of scripts used in writing Bodo Language since inception.
1. General introduction of Bodo folk literature.
2. Contribution of the Missionaries.
3. Periodization of Bodo Literature.
4. Critical analysis of different genre
(Poetry, Novel, Short Story and Drama)
5. Translation Literature.