UPSC Exams Details
Civil Services : UPSC Exams
UPSC Civil Services Tips
Indian Engineering Services
Indian Forest Service : IFS
Indian Economic Service
UPSC Prelims Questions
UPSC Exams :: Resources
Strategy for UPSC Exams : IAS, IPS, IFS and Other central
services in india
Strategy for indian civil services
For Indian civil services Preliminary Exams
- Aspirants should Go through the Syllabus in detail.
- Regarding preliminary exam one should go through the PREVIOUS YEAR
- Sort out the question papers according to the syllabus chapterwise.
- Analyse the Question papers pertaining to different chapters.
- The analysis will give an idea how the question are be asked.
- The pattern of the question may vary from one to other but the answer
to the question may be same.ie,The Questions are twisted from the basic
concept of the particular subject.
- May see the different types of question from easy to very hard in
- UPSC also set the questions in different categories viz very easy
to answer, Easy to answer, Moderate tough, Very tough, Difficult to
conclude an answer.
- One should make out the areas where the thrust has been given over
- This Analysis will give an idea about the trend of question setting.
- Give more thrust in the areas where maximum question been asked.
- Try to answer the old question as it was asked in the original question
- Try to answer the question sorted out by you according to the chapters.
- Collect the standard books which can give maximum answer to the sorted
- This Exercise should be done as early as possible the moment one
decides about the optional.
- After studying the whole syllabus One should work out the above Questions
and find out their stand.
- Practice as many model question papers as possible before the exams.
Follow the time frame STRICTLY.
For Indian civil services Mains Exams
- The Preparation for main should be done Besides prelims preparation.
- Sort Out the question according the different chapters of the Syllabus.
- Analysis the question asked over the years.
- Find out important chapters which are frequently asked.
- The Questions asked are like Examine, Elucidate, Explain, Elaborate,
Define, Brief, Summarise, etc., have different meanings.
- Aspirants should answer according to the question being asked.
- The word limits are crucial because one very good and elaborate answer
will not fetch high marks.
- Practice previous year question papers keeping the time frame.
Strategy Available in the Site :
UPSC EXAM India : Strategy For History
& Book List for History << Get More >> IAS Topper 2004 Interview Strategy
for Economics Strategy
for philosophy Strategy for Management
science: Indian Civil services Examination [ UPSC Exams : India
Strategy for IES: Indian Economic service